WHY SHOOT IN CHILE?
Ok, every country is pretty. Every country has great landscapes. And they are all trying to get you to shoot there. So let’s talk about the real deal about Chile:
- We have every kind of landscape you need, from desert to beach, from mountains to countryside, from modern cities to snow, incredible european looking wineyards, all within one hour flights or drives.
- Being in the southern hemisphere, we have the opposite climate as Europe and the US (which is always usefull if you want to get some job done ahead of time!). We have the same time zone than the American East Coast.
- VAT exemption and Rebate Program for foreign productions shot in Chile.
- We are the only country in South America that accepts the ATA carnet, to get you temporary permits to enter merchandise without paying import rights or VAT.
- We are a super cool country, with a steady and growing economy, well settled democracy, and transparent legal powers. We are known in the region for our safety and low levels of crime and corruption, which makes us one of the safest countries to shoot in Latin America.
- We have incredible wine, maybe the best in the region. And that alone is a good reason to come.
- We are nice people, come and see us!
This is chile
Why shoot in Chile
Whole of Chile
Calle Nueva 1757, Huechuraba. Santiago, Chile
+562 2 862 6800
JPF CINE ‐ 2018 © Santiago Chile.
Site developed by GUX.